1. What is the process of exchanging information between two or more persons to achieve mutual understanding with each other?
2. It is defined as the process of creating, sending, receiving, and analyzing messages to large audiences via verbal and written media.
3. What is the process of looking at a series of written symbols and getting meaning from them?
4. A reading technique to be used when you want to find specific information quickly.
5. A reading technique that refers to the process of reading only main ideas within a passage to get an overall impression of the content of a reading selection.
6. The process of translating images into symbols.
7. The term used to describe a group of people who share the same language, speech characteristics, and ways of interpreting communication.
8. It refers to a person’s native language-that is, a language learned from birth.
9. It is the means by which the message is conveyed.
10. It refers to the place, the feeling, the mood, the mindset, and the condition of both sender and receiver.
11. It refers to interaction with people from diverse cultures (Jandt,1998).
12. It is a meaningful exchange between members of the same social group or of groups with similar cultural properties.
13. He introduced the idea of the Three Concentric Circles of English.
14. This is also known as “frozen “register since this style of communication rarely or never changes.
15. SMS language is also known as
16. If is a soft skill that allows people to understand the information others convey to them.
17.If is the communication between representatives from different nations.
18. Refers to the appropriate language you use when speaking in various social situations.
19. It is the communication and assimilation among individuals, ethnicities, races, institutions, governments of various nations supported by technology and compelled by international trade.
20. It is the transmission of messages or signals through a nonverbal platform such as eye contact, facial expressions, gestures, posture, and the distance between two individuals.
21. It is a structured argument wherein two sides speak alternately for and against a particular contention usually based on a topical issue.
22. It basically means trying to influence the way someone thinks or behaves with logical arguments that use facts and evidence.
23. It is written when a person needs more information about products, services, internships, scholarships, or job vacancies offered by companies, associations, or individuals.
24. Type of register in which speech is elevated, precise, and often professional, official, or impersonal in nature.
25. It refers to the process of conveying a message through the written symbols.
Source: Carl Balita Review Center